Ceiling hood with dissociated motor.
The new ceiling hood Meet from Frecan is a very versatile extractor, whose internal motor can be installed at distance. Thanks to this dissociated modality and to the top discharge of its motor, this hood can be installed in very narrow false ceilings (minimum 9cm) by placing vertically the dissociated motor. By placing the dissociated motor horizontally, the minimum height of the ceiling hood required would be of 23,5cm. In this case, we would have the possibility of positioning the motor 360 discharge in any direction. This hood can also be installed with the motor aboard.
The FRECAN Meet extractor is a functional and polyvalent ceiling hood that offers a great performance and lower noise levels thanks to the new German motor ST8 by EBMpapst.
• Stainless steel or white (RAL 9003 finish).
• ST8 dissociable silent motor.
• Easy fix tabs system.
• Deferred stop (Last Time).
• Dissociable Motor.
• Perimetral aspiration
• LED lighting spotlights (1.2W - 3000K).
• 5 Directions. • Minimum height for technical ceiling 292 mm.
• 3 speeds + intensive.
• Remote control included.
• Optional recirculation.
• 7 years warranty.
- 1000x500-S/S-ST8 Internal M. 27055
- 1000x500-WH-ST8 Internal M. 27056
- Recirculation filter Kit 90134
- Plasma filter C600 + R-Box 90374
- 3 m flexible flat ducting. (iTube) 90346
- FC-Plus roof carbon filter 90384
- Flexible round ducting 1 m. (iTube) 90347
- Adapter (Round-flat) Ø150 90342
- Vertical bend ducting Ø150 90345
- Angle adapter (Round-flat) Ø150 90341