An orderly kitchen guarantees better cooking.
Using this premise, Frecan has developed the "Save Space" concept in the new built-in InUp hood. A kitchen hood concept that recovers 60% of the space at the bottom and central part of the cupboard. This recovered space restores the cupboard’s capacity, allowing it to store much more than herbs and spices.
In addition, the motor of the new Frecan InUp exhaust hood is further away, which means it can scarcely be heard.
The model, with a width of 900 mm. and depth of 300 mm., includes a section that also means it can be installed in cupboards with depths of 325 to 350 mm.
• Stainless steel finish.
• Touch control.
• Gray glass visor.
• Silence fan VF700GP.
• Deferred stop (Last Time).
• Filter saturation alarm.
• Perimetral & traditional aspiration.
• LED lighting spotlights (2.1W - 3000K).
• 3 speeds + intensive.
• Remote control included.
• Optional recirculation.
- 900x300-S/S-VF700GP Internal M. 27131
- Recirculation filter Kit 90134
- "L" DOUBLE door protector 90 90298