||3S+2B Remote Control
||293 W (Duct out)
||220 - 240W
|LED Panel 28W (2400-5000K)
48-68db(A) (Duct Out)
320-1000 m3/h (Duct Out)
200-100 m3/h (Filtering)
Duct-Out / Recyling
|Energy Class (EU)
||SKYDOME H16 A/100 (PRF0147735)
SKYDOME H30 A/100 (PRF0146232)
SKYDOME NO MOTOR A/100 (PRF0146230)
All the technical data are based on manufacturer Italy 🇮🇹 Elica latest catalogues or data sheets, The airflow data is measured by factory lab. at the motor outlet points, it is a Free Motor Blower Value but not the EU testing method with exhaustion tube. All the cooker hoods and appliances specifications are subject to stock model or factory latest update. Please check the final offer from our quotation or offer to confirm the final specifications.
所有技術資料由意大利 Elica 最新產品目錄取得。所有 Elica 油煙機風速量度標準是根據摩打出風口量度並不是歐洲測試加上管導測試標準,所有規格廠方會恆常更新,我們會盡量更新準確資料,客人請參考購買貨物時规格, 貨物規格按現貨規格或訂貨廠方最新更新為準。
CEILING CONNECTIONS GUIDELINES
- Maximum suggested height for optimal performance 270 cm from the ground (up to 300 cm for models with remote motor). Ceiling hood dimension ≥ hob dimension.
- Hood position centred above hob.
- False ceiling width at least 50 cm on each side of the hood.
- Max suggested length of the duct from hood to exit 7 m linear*.
- Each bend must be considered as 1 linear additional meter.
- Seal every connection of the duct with adhesive tape.
- Connect the hood to pipes and wall outlet holes with diameter/section equivalent to the hood outlet. Avoid "S" bends with the flexible pipe to avoid loss of efficiency and noise increase.
- The air recirculation outlet of the recycling versions must be distant at least 130 cm from the hob and at least 100 cm from walls or any other architectural barrier.
- H30 models exit: circular with 15 cm diameter, convertibile into rectangular 9x22 cm. H16 models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm, covertibile into circular 15 cm diameter.
- No motor models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm to be converted into circular 15 cm diameter for the connection to the remote motor; in this case, for the correct installation, is always necessary to order a rectangular-round converter.