Ceiling Cooker Hoods Design Guildline
||3S+B Remote Control
||220 - 240W
|LED Panel 28W (2400-5000K)
White lacquered wood + stainless steel, natural oak + white soft touch effect
39-53db(A) (Duct Out)
320-1000 m3/h (Duct Out)
200-900 m3/h (Filtering)
Duct-Out / Recyling
|Energy Class (EU)
||LULLABY WH WOOD/A/120 (PRF0146227)
LULLABY WOOD/A/120 (PRF0146229)
LULLABY WH WOOD/F/120 (PRF0146226)
LULLABY WOOD/F/120 (PRF0146225)
All technical data are based on Elica latest catalogue and products sheet from Italy 🇮🇹 Elica Factory, the airflow data is measured by Motor Free Blower value only but not IEEC standard.
所有技術資料由意大利 Elica 最新產品目錄取得。所有 Elica 油煙機風速量度標準是根據摩打出風口量度並不是 IEEC 標準。
CEILING CONNECTIONS GUIDELINES
- Maximum suggested height for optimal performance 270 cm from the ground (up to 300 cm for models with remote motor). Ceiling hood dimension ≥ hob dimension.
- Hood position centred above hob.
- False ceiling width at least 50 cm on each side of the hood.
- Max suggested length of the duct from hood to exit 7 m linear*.
- Each bend must be considered as 1 linear additional meter.
- Seal every connection of the duct with adhesive tape.
- Connect the hood to pipes and wall outlet holes with diameter/section equivalent to the hood outlet. Avoid "S" bends with the flexible pipe to avoid loss of efficiency and noise increase.
- The air recirculation outlet of the recycling versions must be distant at least 130 cm from the hob and at least 100 cm from walls or any other architectural barrier.
- H30 models exit: circular with 15 cm diameter, convertibile into rectangular 9x22 cm. H16 models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm, covertibile into circular 15 cm diameter.
- No motor models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm to be converted into circular 15 cm diameter for the connection to the remote motor; in this case, for the correct installation, is always necessary to order a rectangular-round converter.