Cloud Nine is the Elica hood for installation in a false ceiling.
Cloud Nine is characterised by high performance levels that make it particularly suitable for large kitchens and/or eating habits that require intense boiling, frying and grilling.
It comes with a simple and intuitive remote control kit to manage all the hood functions.
Made of stainless steel and white glass, it has a smooth, linear design. The perimeter extraction system makes it possible to increase the speed with which cooking fumes are captured, improving the effectiveness of the hood. The elegant glass that hides the visible filters simplifies cleaning and maintenance of the hood.
Through its presence/absence, Cloud Nine is a discreet furnishing element that adapts to contemporary daily living in an ideal manner.
||3S+B Remote Control
||220 - 240W
Stainless Steel + White Glass
|Energy Class (EU)
- CLOUD NINE WH/A/120 (PRF0010423)
- CLOUD NINE GME WH/A/120 (PRF0097543)
- KIT GME CLOUD NINE (KIT0097544)
CEILING CONNECTIONS GUIDELINES
- Maximum suggested height for optimal performance 270 cm from the ground (up to 300 cm for models with remote motor). Ceiling hood dimension ≥ hob dimension.
- Hood position centred above hob.
- False ceiling width at least 50 cm on each side of the hood.
- Max suggested length of the duct from hood to exit 7 m linear*.
- Each bend must be considered as 1 linear additional meter.
- Seal every connection of the duct with adhesive tape.
- Connect the hood to pipes and wall outlet holes with diameter/section equivalent to the hood outlet. Avoid "S" bends with the flexible pipe to avoid loss of efficiency and noise increase.
- The air recirculation outlet of the recycling versions must be distant at least 130 cm from the hob and at least 100 cm from walls or any other architectural barrier.
- H30 models exit: circular with 15 cm diameter, convertibile into rectangular 9x22 cm. H16 models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm, covertibile into circular 15 cm diameter.
- No motor models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm to be converted into circular 15 cm diameter for the connection to the remote motor; in this case, for the correct installation, is always necessary to order a rectangular-round converter.