LOTTE STARON® RESIDENTIAL 10 YEARS LIMITED MATERIAL WARRANTY BY SAMSUNG/CHEIL INDUSTRIES INC.
All permanently installed Staron® Solid Surfaces (the “Product”) are warranted by LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS (hereunder “LOTTE”) to the original owner. Staron® Solid Surfaces must be fabricated and installed by Staron® Certified Fabricator, used and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by LOTTE. LOTTE at its option will repair or replace, without charge, such Product if it fails due to any manufacturing defect during the first ten years after the date of initial installation except for damage caused by physical or chemical abuse, damage from excessive heat, or acts of nature, or the failures/situation listed hereunder. This includes necessary real cost charges needed to repair or replace the Product.
In additional to the above-mentioned 10-year limited material warranty, LOTTE also warrants without charge the fabrication and installation of the product for the first year after installation. LOTTE Staron® brand plug MUST be retained for warranty recognition.
This Warranty excludes the following:
- Minor conditions such as stains, scratches, water spots and burns which, due to the unique properties of Staron®, may be corrected by techniques specified in Care & Maintenance instruction;
- Failure to comply with LOTTE’s instructions including fabrication, installation, care, maintenance, etc.;
- Any products moved from their original place of installation;
- Failure or dissatisfaction with appearance and performance of joints or seams, or of any adhesive, caulk or other accessory items;
- Color variation from the sample;
- Exact color match as a result of Product replacement or repair;
- Failure caused by other substructure support;
- Misuse, abuse (including physical or chemical);
- Damage caused by extreme heat; or by an act of nature;
- Workmanship of Fabricators or Installers;
- Any Product installed or located in heated areas such as saunas, steam rooms;
- Fabrication, installation, modification or repairs made by non-Staron® Certified Fabricator.
LOTTE’s obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or the determination of whether it is necessary to replace the defective area of the Product purchased if a repair is not possible. Except as provided herein, LOTTE makes no warranties, express or implied, in respect to the Product, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties hereby are expressly disclaimed. LOTTE has no liability in either tort or contact for any damages including direct, consequential or incidental damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the Products in residential applications as stated herein.
Although LOTTE shall make its best effort to repair or replace with the best possible color match to the original as possible. LOTTE cannot guarantee the exact color in the event of repair or replacement.
This limited warranty is transferable during the 10-year period following initial installation only when the new owner notifies LOTTE or local Distributor in writing.
The warranty card MUST be fully completed and returned to Staron® local Distributor within three months after the date of installation for warranty registration. Otherwise, this warranty is invalid.
LOTTE Staron® Distributor of HKSAR & Macau:
Vision I (International) Ltd.
Flat E, 7/F, Ford Glory Plaza,
37 Wing Hong Street,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel.: (852) 2370 9932
*If there is any difference in meaning between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail the Chinese
*If any dispute, Cheil Industries Inc. reserved the rights on final interpretation to all the terms of warranty.