Staron Solid Surfaces Residential Transferable 10-year Limited Warranty
Permanently installed Staron Solid Surfaces sheets and shapes LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS to the original owner. Staron Solid Surfaces must be fabricated and installed by Staron certified Fabricator/Installer, used and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS. LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS at its sole option will repair or replace, without charge, such Product if it fails due to a manufacture defect during the first ten (10) years after the date of initial installation. This includes necessary real cost charges needed to repair or replace the Product. Although LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS shall make its best effort to repair or replace with the best possible color match to the original as possible, LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS cannot guarantee the exact color in the event of repair or replacement. All instructions for filling a claim under this limited warranty are available from your dealer and fabrication/installation source or by contacting LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS directly.
This limited warranty is transferable during the 10-year period following initial installation only when the new owner notifies LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS in writing.
01. Minor conditions such as stains, scratches, water spots and burns;
02. Failure to comply with LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS ’s instructions including
fabrication, installation, care, maintenance, etc;
03. Any products moved from their original place of installation;
04. Seam appearance of any adhesive, caulk or other accessory items;
05. Color variation from the sample;
06. Color variation within different lots;
07. Exact color match as a result of Product replacement or repair is not guaranteed;
08. Failure caused by other substructure support;
09. Misuse, abuse (including impact damage and contact with chemical reagents not intended for use with Product);
10. Improper fabrication, installation, handling or maintenance;
11. Damage caused by excessive heat; or by an act of nature;
12. Workmanship of Fabricators or Installers;
13. Damages from other than manufacturing defect;
14. Any Product installed or located outdoors, such as outdoor kitchens, BBQ work surfaces, or in heated areas such as saunas, steam rooms, and shower pans;
15. In-Carton products including components made from Staron®;
16. Any Product installed in recreational vehicles;
17. Any Product fabricated and installed in commercial applications;
18. Fabrication, Installation, Modification or Repairs made by other than Staron® CFI (Certified Fabricator Installer);
19. Same color and veined intensity between sheets in SUPREME collection. ((Veining may vary from sheet to sheet and also within a sheet. Special consideration has to be taken into any joint and coved up-stands.)
LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS’s obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement including necessary reasonable real cost charges of the Products purchased hereunder. Except as to what is stated in this limited warranty herein, LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS makes no warranties, express or implied, in respect to the Product, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties hereby are expressly disclaimed. LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS does not warrant that the Product will meet the end users’ requirements. LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost good will, lost profits, lost business, or other indirect economic damages, and further including injury to property, whether such claim is based on theories of contract, negligence, tort (including strict liability) or otherwise, as a result of breach of any warranty regardless of whether LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages.
SOME COUNTRIES, STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION STATED ABOVE, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY, STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE
To request warranty service, contact your original fabricator/installer. You must present the original sales receipt or produce proof of purchase and installation of Staron® Solid Surfaces, which clearly proves the Product purchase and date of installation, in order to obtain service under this limited warranty. For more information about this warranty, please contact to LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS at the address below:
Vision I (International) Ltd.
Tel.: (852) 2370 9932
This warranty cannot be modified, amended, or in any way altered except by an instrument in writing signed by an authorized officer of LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS.