||3S+B Remote Control
||174 W (Duct Out)
214 W (Filtering)
||220 - 240W
|Stripe LED 2x7W 3500K
46-61db(A) (Duct Out)
300-1000 m3/h (Duct Out)
300-750 m3/h (Filtering)
Duct-Out / Recyling
|Energy Class (EU)
CLOUD SEVEN IX/A/90 (PRF0142094)
CLOUD SEVEN IX/F/90 (PRF0141953)
All technical data are based on Elica latest catalogue and products sheet from Italy 🇮🇹 Elica Factory, the airflow data is measured by Motor Free Blower value only but not IEEC standard.
所有技術資料由意大利 Elica 最新產品目錄取得。所有 Elica 油煙機風速量度標準是根據摩打出風口量度並不是 IEEC 標準。
CEILING CONNECTIONS GUIDELINES
- Maximum suggested height for optimal performance 270 cm from the ground (up to 300 cm for models with remote motor). Ceiling hood dimension ≥ hob dimension.
- Hood position centred above hob.
- False ceiling width at least 50 cm on each side of the hood.
- Max suggested length of the duct from hood to exit 7 m linear*.
- Each bend must be considered as 1 linear additional meter.
- Seal every connection of the duct with adhesive tape.
- Connect the hood to pipes and wall outlet holes with diameter/section equivalent to the hood outlet. Avoid "S" bends with the flexible pipe to avoid loss of efficiency and noise increase.
- The air recirculation outlet of the recycling versions must be distant at least 130 cm from the hob and at least 100 cm from walls or any other architectural barrier.
- H30 models exit: circular with 15 cm diameter, convertibile into rectangular 9x22 cm. H16 models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm, covertibile into circular 15 cm diameter.
- No motor models exit: rectangular 9x22 cm to be converted into circular 15 cm diameter for the connection to the remote motor; in this case, for the correct installation, is always necessary to order a rectangular-round converter.