Elica Warranty Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vision I (International) Ltd., the Company, guarantees all domestic Elica cooker hoods supplied by it for 1 year against faulty material or workmanship. If any part is found to be defective within 1 year from the date of purchase we, or our authorised service agents, will replace, or at our option repair, that part without any charge(note 1) for materials or labour provided that the appliance:
- has been correctly installed and connected to the electricity supply,
- has been used only for normal domestic purposes in accordance with the instructions provided,
- has not been subjected to misuse, neglect or damage, and has not been modified or repaired by any person not authorised by the Company.
1. Proof of purchase will be required before service is provided free of charge under the terms of this guarantee.
2. This guarantee is normally available only to the original purchaser of the appliance, but the Company will consider written applications for it to be transferred.
3. The warranty MUST be registered your product on the local distributor website within one months after the date of installation for warranty registration. Otherwise, this warranty is invalid.
4. Free warranty service will not be provided in circumstances listed below:
- purchase invoice is modified by unauthorized party
- product is repaired or modified by unauthorized party, or unauthorized parts are installed
- serial number is modified, damaged or removed from the product
- ownership of product is transferred
- warranty information is incorrect or not updated
5. Warranty service does not cover:
- any accessory or peripheral not supplied with product (e.g. light bulb, filter, etc.)
- product failure caused by misuses (e.g. incorrect voltage, improper installation, operation not complied with user manual, negligence, etc.)
- damages caused by accidents of any kind (including transport and others)
6. Vision I (international) Ltd. is not accountable for any direct or indirect loss incurred by the failure of product.
7. Warranty service is valid in Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR only.
8. Warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
9. If any dispute, ELICA S.p.A. / VISION I (INTERNATIONAL) LTD. reserved the right on final interpretation to all terms of warranty.
Note 1: For Hong Kong customers, free on-site service is available in Hong Kong island, Kowloon & New Territories only. Extra charges may be applied to locations in Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, outlying islands and remote areas.
Elica Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR Distributor:
Vision I (international) Ltd.
Flat E, 7/F, Ford Glory Plaza,
37 Wing Hong Street,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel.: (852) 2370 9932
Fax: (852) 2370 9832